Monday, December 29, 2014

Ringing In The New Year With 6000+ Views


Good Monday little bots, hope your holiday was great and you were able to spend some time with the ones you love. I had an interesting holiday filled with cutting,slicing, sickness, and the onslaught of dread.

Two days before X-mas is my man and I anniversary. This year its our 9thand I thought it would be great to make steak with blue cheese mash potatoes and veggies. A few minute before everything would be done I decided to open up the bottle of wine. No big deal I've opened bottles before no problem. Well this bottle had a grudge against me and as I was trying to uncork the bottle, the tool I was using slipped and chipped the edge of the bottle and sliced my wrist wide open.

Ever cut yourself deep and and just stare at the cut for a while before your brain yells at you to take care of the situation. Well I did that before I ran in the bathroom shouting ordered to my man to make sure the food did not burn. It was a good enough cut to where I could have gone to the hospital to get a stitch or two but I decided to wrap it up and if it looks supper bad I would put some supper glue on the cut to stop it from bleeding. Luckily the wound stopped bleeding after a while and I wore a bandaid for a few days. It still feels sore but looks alright.

I spent X-mas and a couple days after that at my parents house. It is still a construction zone and didn’t look like my mom's usual x-mas. But everything was still great, got a lot of gifts, forgot to take picture of them, and had some wonderful food. Unfortunately that wonderful food I think mad me sick. For the past 2-3 days I've had a sour stomach,nausea, and back end problems. I don’t know if the food is to rich or I caught a stomach bug but I would like it to go away now so I can be normal again please.

Since my hands could only carry so much and not feeling well I had to leave a majority of my gifts behind. I want to go back and put everything in a big box and bring it to my apartment now! But what I did bring back were some cloths and much needed pans which my man enjoyed very much. Also upon returning home I was informed that my man's best friend and his girl friend are coming over for New Years eve. I don’t mind his friend, heck I like the guy and he is a friend of mine; but that girl he dates I can not stand for the life of me.

I don’t know if in previous posts/blogs I've mentioned this girl (I'm sure I have at some point) but she is one of the dumbest people I've ever met. Her consent stoner attitude mixed with red neck crazy makes me want to punch her, her forgetfulness and lack of cleanliness (she gets these skin diseases that you can only get from a crack house) sends me up the wall. So yeah, I don’t like socializing with this girl. But I guess I will be nice like I always fucking am and will be scrubbing down the furniture and floor after they leave.

Hope you little bots have a great New Year I will post something up on Friday don’t know yet but I will. Thank you for pushing me over the 6000+ mark before the year's end, I will be posting more videos with my man in this up coming year stay tuned for more info on that. See you in 2015!

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment