Monday, December 15, 2014

Less Than 12 Days Till X-Mas

Top of the Monday morning little bots.  looking around my apartment I see that Christmas is next week... fuck...  good news i have all the gifts bought, bad news i need to wrap them.  I hate warping why cant i just toss them in a garbage bag and say here.  I know I could buy gift bag but they are expensive and I don't want to go out to the dollar store in no man's land to buy them either.  I'm just going to be glad when all the tourist finally leave and I can get around my city with out a large group of people clogging the street.  KNOW YOU FUCKING SPACE PEOPLE!

I'm just glad my weekend was stress free, made some crab dip and had king crab for dinner last night.  I feel sorry for people who cant eat seafood, but then again that is more for me.  Surprisingly Pikes Market wasn't that crowded Sunday morning so mental note, go there on Sundays. 

Other than eating delicious seafood, I've been getting back into my workout routine.  Fingers crossed I can lose some inches every where before ECCC. 

Sorry for the lack of excitement, I was going to get a project this month but now I has been pushed back to the beginning of the year.  Been a little bit depressed of the lack of work, and the work that has been offered to me has been pro bono and I don't do that shit no more. 

I will have a geek gift idea for couples this Friday and a blog next Monday but no Friday blog next week.  I will be celebrating my dad's birthday and out of town for the good portion of next week. 

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment