Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Over Stuffed


Happy first day of December little bots. This past week was filled with buying food, prepping, and cooking all the food for my Thanksgiving meal. All day Thursday I was a slave in the kitchen making our meal for just two people. While my man my like having a whole turkey, for now on I will just be buying breasts and a leg if it is going to be only two of us. But our meal was good, no one died, I only nearly cut off my finger nail, and there is more leftover than I want to deal with.

I know I was going to post on Friday but my man's christmas gift to me was delivered early afternoon and I was lounging about upon my gift. I need to take a picture of it but as you know I am a lazy ass.

Have a good week I am hoping to finish up Dragon Age Inquisition. All I need to do is not get so warped up in side quests. Stay warm and avoid trouble little bots!

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment