Friday, December 5, 2014

Top 5 Things I'm Obsessed With This Week

 
Happy Friday little bots, I thought I would shake things up and share with you all what I've been loving/ obsessing over this week. So here we go!

  1. A New Carmen Sandiego Game!
    Growing up in the late 80's and threw the 90's my family played the shit out of Carman Sandiego. I also watched the cartoon and the PBS game shows ( yes there were two different game shoe for Carmen). This week on the early morning news of all places I heard that the evil villain herself is coming back!
    Its an app that is still in development but you can sign up on their website and follow up on facebook for update and to see where she strikes next! Click here for the website to sign up: Carmen Sandiego Facebook news: Carmen's Facebook.

  2. 100 Years of Makeup/Hair in 1 minute
    I saw this video earlier this week and it has me so inspired to try some of these styles. Check out the video below:

  3. TellTale Games newest game: Game Of Thrones episode 1
    I was pleasantly surprised by the release of tellTale's newest game. It was announced Sunday I believe that it would be coming out this week and Tuesday night my man and I played it. If you have watched the HBO show or read the books this game is a great filler for the up coming season and books. I don’t want to spoil anything just go and buy the season pass, it's going to be 6 episodes long! Click here for more info if you wish: Game Of Thrones

  4. Suicide Squad cast announced
    ugh, where to start... First off I was never that crave of the idea for a live action Suicide Squad film. I'm really enjoying the new Suicide Squad comics and with this announcement of the cast this week make my stomach turn. My main concern is with Harley Quinn, her voice is so iconic and to do it in any other way will have me be walking out. To me it seemed like they just picked this cast like they would for a CW show, filled with a lot of pretty people and nonsense drama. Read more on the line up here: Suicide Squad

  5. Wes Anderson Presents: Star Wars Force Awakens Trailer
    I watched this yesterday and even if in some strange universe this was a real I would be flocking to the movies to see this.


Are you going to sign up for the new Carmen game, what are your thoughts on the Suicide Squad line up, and do you want to watch me make horrible dissensions on the Game of Thrones game? Let me know in the comments below. Have a good weekend little bots and see you Monday for another week in my sad life.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment