Friday, February 6, 2015

Bitch'n Fridays: Random Complaining


Today feels like every annoying thing that I despise has trapped me in small room with them as they poke me with sticks. So todays blog is a quick fire of the things that are annoying me right now. If this isn’t your cup of tea, I should be back to normal on Monday. Onto my bitch rants!

People Not responding to emails quickly.
Still waiting on ol' missing director on answering an email I sent on Monday asking him to a few questions that I need answered so I can finish writing up a contract and have him sign it. It's 2015, if you are not looking at all your email addresses at least once a day then you should not be trying to business over the internet!

My Cats
I love my hairy babies but sometimes they drive me up the wall. For example peeing right out the litter box when it is clean or shitting on the couch. You have a clean bill of health, the box is clean...WTF! Also fucking around with small object and meowing at closed doors after my man and I squirt you with the water bottle, you are driving me up the wall!

New Moms on social media
Ok, I get it you had sex and now you are showing off your fuck trophy. Guess what... No one cares out side your mediate family. Your baby looks like every other baby in the world and posting 50 pictures a day of you kid sleeping eyes open, he/she looks the same in every photo and it's clogging up my news feed. Don’t be surprised I un-follow your ass after you have a kid.

TLC channel
Do I even have to go into detail why this channel is awful.

So that is all I feel like ranting out for now. I need to go work out, shower, eat, and work on my costume for ECCC. See you Monday when I'm in better mood.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment