Monday, February 2, 2015

Sadness Upon The City

If you watched the Superbowl last night you know that Seattle lost due to poor coaching decisions. It was stupid to throw the ball instead of handing it off to Lynch who was outstanding last night. I'm still a fan of my Seahawks just a very sad fan for the next few days.

Besides watching a very suspenseful Superbowl, last week I was busy finishing up the two documentary clean up work and finished my 30 day work out challenges. I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with the challenge. Now I just need to keep up with working out and lose some more weight.

Other than that I did receive a message back from the director almost immediately after sending him the ultimatum email. I sent him back an email trying to get the ball moving again to start filling out the contact, set a date of completion, and how to give him the files. But to my amazement he doesn’t reply for another week. He want my Paypal info so he can send me money but I'm getting weird feelings. So I shall send him another email for him to hold on to the money until we have a contract in place. I'm having my doubts on this guy.

Have a good week little bots, I now have an instagram account it's SchadGirl just like my twitter. See you friday for some ranting or update on weird director guy.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment