Monday, February 9, 2015

Working On Cosplay

 
Early morning blog just for you little bots. I've had a productive week of working on my Poison Ivy costume for ECCC. I've duck taped my body to use... that turned out horrible so my man bough me a dress form and I was on my way to mocking up patterns, cutting up fabric, and painting my shoes. I'm happy to say the shoes are 95% done, they just need some leaves glued onto the back of the heel and those puppies are done!

I just need to sew up the top part by hand since I still do not have a sewing machine. What fun. Once that is all sewed up and looks all right, I just have to embroider like a mad woman and add those pieces to the top and sew on leaves the body... fingers crossed that I have time to do it all before the end of March.

Besides working on my costume, I've been working on writing up a contract for the missing director. I heard back from him on Monday evening, he answered 2 of my 3 questions so I had to write him back and wait until Saturday night to hear his response to my last question. Apparently a family member was in the hospital... where have I heard that one before. Regardless I sent out the contract Sunday morning and now just waiting on him to fill out his info and sign it. Lets see how long he takes to do this...

If you follow me on instagram, you can see that this week I've turned into a hipster. Kill me now. My man bought a Guardians of the Galaxy vinyl record and wanted to buy a record player to listen to it. So after driving around and out 600 bucks we have a nice setup to listen to records. What has downtown done to me!

This week I'm visiting my parents for a few days then I'm going to do romantic weekend with my man. What do we do for romance you may ask, well we are going to sit around and play video games and avoid the love struck crowd that will be invading our streets on Saturday. Yup, we are going that old couple that glares at the young and yell at them to keep off our grass, or streets. So have a good week little bots, catch you Friday!

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment