Monday, February 23, 2015

Feet Shuffling And Progress

 

Sorry for the M.I.A this past Friday, I was busy working on Foley work for the absent Director and warping up that project with him. Once he signed the contract and sent over the first half of the money, it was smooth sailing. I was able to complete the work in two days that we agreed upon and even did a little bit of tweaking of the feet on friday after he paid me the rest of the money. Over all the experience went well and he was happy with the end result and so was I.

I was able to get into contact with the director for the documentary. I was getting worried since I was suppose to get the trailer for the documentary last week and I never did. Luckily She got back t me and now I have a week to complete it before it goes to the client, but if I need more time she said she will stale for me. After viewing the raw mix, it's not so bad and can punch it out this week and still have time for revisions.

With all this work my Poison Ivy costume had to take a back seat for a bit, but now I'm feeling the crunch and need to step up on completing her before ECCC. I just need to hand sew (yes this is why it is taking so damn long, I really need to buy a sewing machine) the top portion and hem it. I am planing on beaning that out the next couple of days then starting on the embroidery for the top. I've ordered more leaves and need to start sewing those on. Oh and lets not forget about making that bustle, shall we... I think I will make it....I hope. If I plan on making the entire bustle this weekend I should be ok.

This weekend I did take a break from everything and went to my friend Arwen Cosplay's birthday at the EMP. It was great to get out of my work space/home and to try to remember how to interact with people. You should check out her facebook page, give it a like and say hi to her at ECCC. She will be appearing all 3 days in 3 different costumes. Click the picture below to get to her page.

So this week working on the trailer mix and trying to work on Ivy. I will post something this Friday I promise, have a good week little bots!

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment