Monday, February 16, 2015

Hanging Out With The Parents And V-Day

 
Wow, it is supper sunny here in Seattle. I wish we got some snow this year, supper jealous of you east coasters. Last week I visited my parents, my dad came home for retirement and I wanted to say hi. But I was mainly over there since I had a dermatologist appointment. My mother made the appointment for me due to my stupidity many years ago in my teen years of sitting out in the sun and getting really bad burns. The good news is my sink looks great and don’t need a follow up appointment any time soon. The bad is I have a few moles that I didn’t know about on my back but they look ok. While I was there I was treated to very delicious meals from Port Gamble and over here in Seattle.

This past weekend was Valentines day weekend and everyone decided to invade downtown. So I thought I would avoid everyone and go up to Capitol Hill and checkout the Starbucks Roastery cafe. But all the tourist decided to invade, so we just went into the Serious pie restaurant which is attached to the roastery for some lunch. After lunch we went to the comic book shop to pick up our comics and went home to relax. I asked for nothing on V-day because my couch I'm count as my x-mas/anniversary/valentines gift since it was an expensive couch. But I did get my man a Life Aquatic themed gifts, which included a steve shirt and a Kingsly red hat.

Quick work update: still waiting for the documentary trailer, final got the absent director to sign the contract but now waiting for him to send me the money so I can start. Going to have to send him an email tomorrow if he doesn’t send it soon. And finally I was contacted by a recurter for Holo Lens, I talked to them and said I would be interested but I have my doubts of getting the job since the recurter said they were looking for some one with game audio experience. And this morning I revived an email from the recurter saying they’re going to hire people with game audio experience. Called it.

Have a good week little bots, I will be working very hard on finishing the sheer top part of my ivy costume, and start working on the embroidery for the top as well. See you all friday for a bitch out session on probably the absent director.

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment