Friday, February 14, 2014

Bitchin’ Friday: Valentines Day




            If you are single and went on Facebook today, you will notice a trend amongst your couple friends.  They have replaced there usual duck face selfies in place of a selfie of them and there significant other.  This is both obnoxious and a stab to all there single friends.  Before you ask, yes I did replace my picture on Facebook with one of my man and I…because I’m and asshole.
            Valentines Day is not meant to be just for couples to flaunt there love for one another.  It is also saying how much you care about your friends, family, and even pets.  For this Valentines Day grab a friend, family member, or pet and tell them how much they mean to you.  You don’t have to buy them lavish gifts; just a simple hug or scratch behind the ears will tell them just how much you mean to them. 
          
  So instead of moping around and hating on couples, grab a friend and do a friends date night and remind them why you two are friends.  As for me and my man we are doing a low key V-day.  I’m making love nachos and playing Titian Fall beta.  So what are you plans for this day?  Leave me a comment below on what you are doing and why you love/hate this day.

            See you on the other side



No comments:

Post a Comment