Monday, February 24, 2014

Loot Create & Website Upgrades




            Last week I spent a majority of my time planning out my Wonder Woman costumes for Emerald City Comic Con and redesigning my website for my sound services.  There is still some fine tuning that I want to do to my resume and demo reel for my site, but look wise it looks ten times better than it did.  As for my cosplay, I’ve started to buy some pieces for my costumes but I need to go to the fabric store soon.
            Thursday was Pentatonix concert.  You can read more about it in last weeks Friday blog here: Bitchin’ Friday: Pentatonix Concert Review
            Friday was Loot Create Day!!  You don’t know what loot create is?  It is a monthly subscription (like a food of the month club) where they have a theme for that month and fill up your creates around said theme.  This month it was warriors.  My man and I received a t-shirt, bravest warriors’ bow tie (impossibear style), gas powered stick bag, dunny sideshow camera lens bunny, bacon love card, bravest warriors digital comic, and a bravest warriors stick and button.  I highly suggest signing up for loot create, you will end up with more value in the box than what you paid for. you can sign up here: LOOT CREATE.
February 2014 Loot Create

Damn cat messing up the shot.
            Saturday and Sunday were lazy, sitting at home with my man playing games and trying to pin down days with my friends to hang out.  One of my friends we are working out a day to go over to her place to work on our cosplay for ECCC.  One I tried to get in contact with but I think I may have pissed her off at some point and I don’t know if we will be catching up together at all.  In any case I can’t be too worried about friendships when I am trying to gather up more work. 
            This week I am trying to push out a party Wednesday for you, I think I just cam up with a concept just now….  Also I will be going to a screening of a film I worked on this past January, got to keep up with my relations with directors.  Have a good week everyone and see you back here Wednesday.

            See you on the other side

1 comment:

  1. Sure looks like a busy week for you! You even won some prizes! Your sound services website is interesting, btw. Does that eat up a lot of bandwidth, or is it just right? You could get more people to your website if they knew about it; that means more people can see your demo reel. Just that if it happens, you'd use up more bandwidth, which is a common problem when hosting stuff.
    Sean Spear @ Spearnet.org

    ReplyDelete