Monday, February 17, 2014

Cold Bug Is Gone




            Last week I mentioned that I feeling under the weather due to my stupid-ness of going outside ill prepared.  As a result a majority of my week was spent hurdled up on the couch coughing and sleeping.  But I did manage to bring you a party Wednesday and I was over my cold by Saturday evening.
            Friday was Valentines Day and I spent it like any old couple would… eating home made nachos and watching TV.  After being together for 8+ years we (more like I) figured that instead of getting dressed up braving the stormy weather and fighting crowds of people for an over priced meal it would be better to stay home and be comfy.  After dinner my man surprised me with a gift, even though I told him not to get me anything, it was Sharies Berries.  If you have never tasted Sharies Berries before you my friend are missing out, holy crap they are tasty!

            Saturday I was a little bit lazy and finally got off my butt and saw The Lego Movie.  It was Awesome.  Not going to ruin the plot but it is better than Toy Story and has a better meaning at the end.  So go see it!
            This week I don’t have any big plans but I will figure something out.  I will probably play some Titianfall beta, this is a really fun multiplayer and you should go play it on your Xbox One NOW!  Catch you fin folk Friday for some ranting or review.

           
            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment