Monday, February 3, 2014

We Are the Champions!




            Seahawks Won!!! While many of you may not care, I do and I’m loving it.  This has been 30+ years in the making, and about damn time.   Living in the city I thought there would be more rowdy fans charging up and down the streets, but for the most part there was little damage in the street of Seattle and where I live everyone quieted down around 11:30.
            This past week was uneventful.  I returned home from California after my grandfather’s 100th birthday.  I had a final meeting with the director on the short documentary film I worked on and got paid.  Final I went to a supper bowl party held by a Broncos fan.  It was funny to watch the game with one broncos fan and the rest were Seahawks.  As true Seahawk fans, we were loud and proud. 
            This week, I am figuring out a couple of Party Wednesday themes for you bots.  Also I will be going to a giant game day/night were we all will be playing board games and magic!  To make up for the weird updates and lack of party blogs here is what I am planning on cosplaying   as for Emerald City Comic Con:

It’s Rock Wonder Woman by Charles Holbert Jr. and Bombshell Wonder Woman by Ant Lucia. 
            Catch you all Friday for a rant or something random blog.
           
            See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment