Friday, January 2, 2015

Bitch'n Friday: 30 Day Challenges

 Haven't done a bitch'n Friday blog in a while, this year I'm defiantly going to be more diligent on my posting this year. I will probably fail at this again this year like I did last year. Speaking of failing at New Year resolutions this year I thought this year I would do some 30 day challenges. So instead of putting them off and never doing them I've lumped them all into one month and jus get it done and over with. Yesterday I mentioned this on my twitter and will probably be posting my progression there if you want to know how i'm doing go there. So here are the 4 challenges that I've picked to do this year/month.

30 Day Arms:

30 Day Abs:

30 Day Thighs:

20 Day Squats:

In addition to these i'm also trying to remember to do more walking/jogging to help shed off the blubber that has formed around my body keeping me supper warm. With any luck I can get some fat disappeared by the time ECCC comes around. Let me know if you little bots have any New Year resolutions or any tips you may have for me. See you Monday!

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment