Friday, January 30, 2015

5 Things I'm Obsessed With This Week: 1/30/2015



I'm on my last day of my 30 day challenges except for the arms which are 31... yeah should have paid more attention to that one. So while I'm finishing that part of my resolution up I thought I would put up what I'm obsessing over this week for you little bots to check out.

Nessie Ladle:
Its so cute and I really want it for my kitchen to put my other ladles to shame!


Sushi Socks:
Don’t know if its because I've been wanting to eat sushi lately or that these would be amazing on my feet...

Chain Chronicle:
A Sega mobile game that I recently put on my phone and sadly have become addicted to it. It's a fun little RPG that was released back in December to the US, find out more by clicking the picture down below.

Sailor Saturn:
I finally have a Sailor Saturn figurine, I broke down and bought one from Barns and Noble (I have two 2o dollar gift cards from them so it only cost me 9 bucks, sweet deal!). For it being small it is supper detailed and I like the fact that you can change out the face and hands easily.


Super Bowl 49:
You know I will be routing for my beloved Seahawks to whop on those cheating Patriots. Fingers crossed I don’t get a heart attack while watching the game, it's going to be a close one and I'm already nervous.

I'll catch you little bots Monday if my heart hasn’t given out by them.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment