Monday, March 11, 2013

More cleaning!

I'm still freaking cleaning.  Not only my apartment but my old rooms in my mom's house.  She is starting to fix up the old place, that means for me get your old crap out of here. 

While rummaging threw my old stuff I found some of my old art work.  It was kin of nice to look back and see the progression of my artistic skills.  I remembered how I wanted to become an animator for Pixar, sadly I don't have to skills or talent to be at that level but all the same it was kinda cool to see my old work.  The hardest part was figuring out what to toss out.  Naturally I went for the old cloths method. 

Oh my god, the crap I wore back in the day was terrible. 

All black, supper baggy, and worn out.  I was a bit of a goth/punk kid in high school.  It boggles my mind how I could ever think I looked good in this getup.  But now they are gone to a better place. 

The rest of the weekend faired better and I bought some new tights and leggings that are bright and fun for spring!  When I develop a good look I shall post pics on my twitter.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment