Monday, March 25, 2013

Quick Cold and Catching Up


            This past week started off great, go caught up with a friend and plan on being more social.  Thing turned for the worse when I got attack by the cold bug.  It crept up on me Tuesday night and come Wednesday I could barley move from the couch.  Thus the rest of the week I have been successfully battling the cold.  As of now I have very little drip and minimal coughing.
            Another sour note that hit me this past week was my horse has become ill.  My mom had the vet come out several times and still he isn’t eating his feed.  I know that he 31 years old and that is the average of a horse but still.  I have had this horse for over 15 years.  He has been a big part of my life and I just want him to stay in it a little long if possible.  I know that may sound selfish and it is but he is my buddy. 
            A happier note I got another gig doing a PAS ad of anti-bulling.  So that is a plus.  This week I get to do another film happy hour and meet up with some of my cosplay friends to do some Mass Effect pictures.  I still need to fix my Tali costume so I will just be hanging out.  Party Wednesday will happen this week; it will be posted late since I have a dental appointment. 

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment