Monday, March 4, 2013

Saving Money


            They past weeks have had its ups and downs, but I think I should be back on track by now.  Been busy with the up coming party Wednesday-it going to be the new Tomb Rider game FYI- and figuring out my costume for PAX Prime this year.  I am planning on doing Maya from Borderlands 2. 

            As you can see I am not doing the default out fit but the special edition all fired up one.  I know I am going to need a leotard for the main body suit and will have to sew on the colored bits on it.   But I am afraid of messing up the suit so I need to get started now!
            This week I plan on visiting my mother again, and to eat some real food, still on a no money diet over here.  Also I have to make doctors appointments and re-balance my budget for the year.  I need to get a job, I know.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment