Monday, May 13, 2013

Birthday Wishes and Last Minute Items

  This past Tuesday was my 27th birthday,  I feel old.  While on my physical birthday I ran around doing errands, I did get a nice meal from my man and some cake.  I did not receive any presents until I reach my moms house the following day, overall a pat on the back and oh yeah it's your day.
   If you recall last week I bought my man a kitten for his birthday and gave it to him early.  Well had had to take her to the vet due to he poop.  I will spare you the details but she had a stomach parasite and has to be separated from my cat Neko for about a month or until she is clear.  This has been tough for my man since he basically wants them to instantly become friends.  I find this great so Neko can slowly accept the kitten, Tali, and make a new friend.
  Not much has really happened this week, but I did see a friends movie that was playing at STIFF.  It was ok, you can read more about is on last Fridays blog.  Also I have finished gathering items for the SIFF Gala, now I just have to transport it all back to the apartment.  
  Hope everyone had a good relaxing Mother's Day, this week there will only be Fridays blog.  I will try to throw a party Wednesday blog out there next week.  

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment