Friday, May 31, 2013

Bitchin’ Fridays: Shameless Self Promoting

             
            I have to admit I fall victim to this much like many of you other bloggers, artists, and horn blowers.  But I won’t nag on that today.  Instead I am going to promote my boyfriends new youtube channel and most importantly a segment that we are doing together. 
        
    The Show is called Couples Counseling and it is on his channel MagicalNegroGaming; it’s where we play co-op games and have lively discussions on our private life.  I’m just kidding, it’s where we just kill each other and see who will rage quiet first.   Go check it out and leave some comments and likes on the page.

you can watch the first episode here

            More SIFF action this weekend, and some more interaction with the parentals.  Come back Monday to see what went on this weekend.  Be sure to follow me on twitter for more updates.

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment