Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day


            Happy Memorial Day everyone, hope you guys are having fun and safe this holiday weekend.  This past week was crazy as every with SIFF parties and movies.  Just wanted to keep it brief this week so here comes the summery:

  • Monday I made some awesome ribs
  • Tuesday was the big Xbox One reveal, just take my money now Microsoft
  • Wednesday my ear was bothering me, and tried a new restaurant called The Innkeeper; highly recommend for dome Spanish/Mexican cuisine.
  • Thursday went to the doctor and found out I have a minor ear infection and started taking medicated ear drops, which suck if you want to know.
  • Friday went to a SIFF happy hour event and panel, will defiantly have to check out more of those for next year.  I also went to a moral event hosted by my man’s work and was groped by a good girlfriend of mine.  It was rather funny dinner conversation later that night at The Innkeeper, yes we went back.
  • Saturday was another SIFF film and party, what sucked that night was were put on standby to get into the film.  So rather than try our luck we just went to the after party early!
  • Sunday wrote to SIFF on how they can improve their ticketing issues when it come to party pass holders.  We are only restricted to the films that are inconjuntion with our pass and on the web site it says nothing about seating not guaranteed with this particular pass.

            So that sums up my week pretty nicely.  If you haven’t checked out the latest party up date it was on Sunday, follow me on Twitter to get more updates on me and SIFF.  See you all on Friday for a rant.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment