Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bitchin’ Fridays: Lack of Bra Service

             
            Buying a bra is a bitch.  There is nothing more annoying than trying on several styles and colors while look at your self almost nude with your gut and flubby bits hanging out.  This is exactly why I normally go to Nordstrom to get fitted for my bras, and where’s why.
            When I go to Nordstrom I expect the type of service that waits on you almost hand and foot.  You do get this type of customer services any where in the store, except at the lingerie department.  I don’t know if they were understaffed that particular day or time but trying to hunt someone down was near to impossible.  I have to wait in the check out line for nearly 10 minutes just to ask for help in finding a strapless bra in my size.
            Now the key to strapless bras is that they have to stay up and now have any wiggle room between the cup and boob.  Ideally you would want them to measure and fit you in a room and look at the bra on you to determine if it is the right fit or cup.  Maybe I over anticipated that I would receive that type of service.  Being thrown into a room with five different brands that were all the same size as my regular strapped bra was the strap that broke the camels back.  In the end I walked out with out a bra, and have no intention on returning to that particular store for bra services. 
            Be sure to follow me on twitter and subscribe to this blog, I put out new posts every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.


             

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment