Friday, May 24, 2013

Bitchin’ Fridays: Ears Are A Ringing

             
            If you follow me on twitter or read Wednesday’s blog, you would know I came down with an ear infection.  What really suck is that it came on suddenly without any warning.  I haven’t been swimming but I think I may know who I could have been infective.
            It may have been a scratch from a cotton swab when I cleaned my ears.  It wasn’t painful, but it did annoy the hell out of me.  For an entire day I had 60 Hz humming in my ear.  I was ready to hack off my ear just to be rid of the noise.  I probably should have gone to the Doctor’s office that day instead of wait until the next morning.  Needless to say go to the doctors regardless if you are in pain or not.  It will save an extra day to heal.
            I am hoping to put out a party theme this weekend, be on the look out for that or check out my twitter for updates.

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment