Monday, January 26, 2015

Back From A Break

Hey little bots, I'm back from my retreat from my mom's house of gathering materials for my Poison Ivy costume for ECCC and to spend some quality time with my mom without anyone else.  It's so strange going back to my childhood home, mostly due to it being ripped up from remodeling.  It's slowly coming together but with worker coming in and out of the house it's hard to relax until the leave at 5pm.

Besides hanging out with my mom, I gathered many supplies for Poison Ivy.  I have the body suit, the fabric for the bustle, embroidery floss and material to sew the embroidery pattern, and random other sewing supplies.  All I need to do now is to make my duck tape body forum and put all this shit together.  Side note I bought some ivy leaves off of amazon but the company sent me the wrong type of leaves, but they were cool and are sending me what I originally  bought and letting me keep the other leaves as a gift.  Still wait for the leave to come in, if they have not arrived by the first week of February I'm ordering from another company. 

Returning home as usual my man lives like a bachelor and the place was a mess.  So this past weekend was cleaning house, laundry and buying underwear from Victoria's Secret.   I think for now on I will buy underwear either on line or for Nordstrom because VS is a zoo full of misleading signs and idiot customers.   Never. Again.

This week I'm finishing up on the clean up work for the documentary, and looking forward to hearing what the cheap ass director has to say after my last email i sent today.  Have a good week and stay busy little bots.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment