Monday, January 12, 2015

More Death and Body Talk

 
Good Monday little bots. Hope last week was better than mine, I'm all ready sick of the new year. I just want to hit the reset button and start over. If you follow me on twitter you already know why if you don’t well I'm going to explain to you now.

As many of you know who read my blog last month one of my mom's horses (Annie) had to be put down. This cause a lot of stressed on our last remaining horse, Sackett, who was already having heart issues and feeding problems. For the past several weeks since Annie's passing Sackett had been moping around, barreling eating, and losing a lot of weight. With a these thing he became weaker and weaker until my mom had to come to a very difficult decision to put him down. We discussed it on Tuesday and planed for the next day for him to be “put to pasture”. However it had to be push back to Thursday due to the vet not having the medicine to knock him out before you euthanize until late that afternoon. So my mom decided to push it back to Thursday so she can have a proper hole to put him in. So sadly the very last childhood pet is gone, I miss him dearly. He was hands down the best riding horse any rider could ask for. Love you Sackett, you are missed.

In between balling my eyes out and thinking about my horse, I was working on the audio clean up for the documentary I received last Friday. It's going well the only major issue i'm finding is the consent boom pole handling. It's like the audio tech could not stop moving his or her hands up and down the pole. I've cleaned up as much as I could with out messing up the dialogue but it's still faintly there and its bugging me.

I've also been very diligent on my 30 day work out challenges. I feel a bit stronger and i've noticed a slight difference in my arms, my thighs still look like shit so I might have to repeat that challenge.
Along the same note, I ordered a body suite from amazon to use for my Poison Ivy costume that I'm making for Emerald City Comic Con. The Suite came in later that week but it didn't even come up to my breasts. This suite featured off to the left side is supper small if you have a long torso. The cup size was right one the bikini bottom became a thong and the front half gave me a massive camel toe, so ordering a “larger size” (they only go by bra/cup size) would be pointless if I had to do some major stuffing that would not work at all for my costume. Needless to say it was returned the very next day and I already got my money back from amazon.

This week I'm still working on the clean up audio and I have a Women In Film event this tuesday up in Capitol Hill. I hate going up to Capitol Hill at night, so many weird people and that uneasy feeling like you are going to be mugged. So see you friday if I am still alive then.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment