Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year And Some Work

 
Welcome to a new year little bots, hope you all are sobering up and getting back into the swing of things after the holiday madness. If you have read Friday's blog you would know that I had posted my New Year resolutions, well more like taking a few 30 day workout challenges and not have to worry about completing anything else for the rest of the year. Just about every day I've been posting my progress and thoughts on these challenges and all I can say is that I like rest days.

For New Year's eve our friend and the infamous girl friend of horrors was to join us in watching the fireworks show at the needle. They were suppose to come over at 8pm after dinner with some other friends, but after 2 and a half hours and nota single phone call it appeared they were not coming over. To my surprise my man also seemed to happy about this which I can not blame him since he had work the next day. So we enjoyed some homemade stuffed meat balls and chicken and planed to go to bed right after the fireworks.

All that was foiled by a phone call 20 minutes before 11pm from the friend stating they found parking and will be at our apartment in a few minutes. This pissed me off, if you are going to be late have the curtsy of calling and letting us know. And when they did arrive the girl was drunk and high as a kite, and pretty much couldn’t walk on her own. She slept on our couch until we all left for the firework. After the show my man and I both hoped they would leave after 30 minutes once the traffic was better but as usual they stayed until 2am. She slept on the couch while he chatted away.

I found out a few days later that when asking my man why he invited his friend over for New Years, he said that he didn't. His friend asked if he and his girl could stop by since they were going to be down in the area. Lesson learned for my man, if you have work early the next day don’t let people stop by and stay late. Next New Years no one is coming over.

After a few days of trying to get my sleep schedule back, I meet up with my director buddy to pick up some files and money so I can start work of her project. These files I was only asked to do a light clean up and to be done around March. So much time and she always gives me extra leeway to work. Love this lady!

So far so good with this new year, fingers crossed I find more work and a great part time job. See you bots Friday for another blog rant or something.

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment