Friday, January 9, 2015

Top 5 Picks For January 9th

Happy Friday little bots.  I couldn't think of anything to write about today, my mind has been a little frazzled over the past couple of weeks dealing with my horses and having to put them down.  So I just want to do something quick and light for this weeks Friday post.  So why not do a top 5 things I'm obsessed with for this week.

Jem and the Holograms Comic:
I grew up on Jem.  My sister had all the dolls, the sound track, and taped all the episodes.  Naturally I found myself loving it as well.  When I heard that there is going to be a new comic about Jem threw my monthly previews catalog from my comic shop I filliped out.  I'm going in this weekend to add it to my stack of comic that I pick up each week. 
Check out IDW for more info.
CES 2015
It's that time of year where technology meet convention and shows us where we all are going to throw our hard earned money at this year.  Consumer Electronic Show was this past week in Las Vegas and as usual it did not disappoint.   What I was most excited about was the 3D printing pen.  To me I can see a lot of uses for this device in costuming and making random stuff for gifts.  You can read more about the pen at 3D Former  and more info and product from CES click here


DC New Power Girl Design To Appear The New Teen Titians
I really dig the new look they are putting on Tanya Spears.  Her new look will debut in the upcoming Teen Titans coming this February.
Check out more info here: Hit Fix


Man Vs Pin
On the ThreadBanger channel they have a segment called Man vs. Pin where this guy takes pinterest pins and tries to replicate the pin.  This series has been going on since last year but I just recently discovered it so it is new to me.  Check out the posted YouTube video and to see more head over to ThreadBanger's YouTube page.


Real Life Peter Griffin
Just watch the video and be amazed.


So that's it, I'll see you all on Monday.

See you on the other side



No comments:

Post a Comment