Monday, January 19, 2015

Film Stuff And De-Fluff

Happy MLk day little bots.  I'm typing to you all from the ferry so this will probably be a short post. Are you all still buzzed over the Seahawks win last nigh, I sure am and still in a haze that we won.  Love my team.

This past week I had another women in film event that I had to go to since I am now the greeter/money take for all events.  The event was a presentation for "the art of the pitch" which should have brought in more people but with the heads of the bord for our region are so against social media, we got a smaller turn out than what we would like.  This coming Saturday is a member meeting to discuss how we can improve this organization.  WIF defiantly needs a new view point and heads of the board to make it successful.


The other part of my week I was busy cleaning up audio for the documentary film that I will be working on in March.  These pieces are for our client Shorline water front restoration who wanted clean audio from there beach walks this past summer.  If you know audio I can head you groaning about all the uncontrollable noise in the background.  It's pretty bad but I got most of the noise down and just need to go over it to duck or cut out some pop up baby cries.  

In other film new I recived a blind email asking me to do some Foley work. I've been emailing this guy back and forth all week trying to figure out what he wants out of this 2 minute foley scene which he cut it down to 1:40 in hopes to cut cost.  But what he seems to jot comprehend is the Part he cut didn't have that much Foley so it really doesn't change my original quote.  I'm having my doubts about this project since I don't have a company email and he stated that this was a labor of love for over 2 years. I get trying to get work for free when you re starting out but maybe next time plan out a budget and time frame before you start your film.

Besides film, I've been really good at sticking with my 30 day challenges.  I'm already feeling super strong in my arms, I can feel the muscles and see a little bit of them.  My abs are getting stronge which is helping my back so much.  The thighs feel stronger but can't see much of a diffrence.  I know I need to really up my cardio to see one of the results.  So far I'm proud of myself and can't wait to show you little bots my progress.

Well this is longer than what I thought it would be.  This week I will be at my moms to get some much needed supplies for my Poison Ivy Cosplay.  See you bots in a week!

See you on the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment